Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Back to School

Mei Lin Fung quoted:
>"...We need even more to know how to run ourselves."    (01)

In the bookshop again, I came across a small tome by
W. Edwards Deming called "The New Economics".
The late Dr. W.E. Deming was best known for being
hailed as the father of the
Japanese post-war economic miracle with his ideas about
production systems and quality control.
Judging from the book he was also a master of getting to
the point quickly.
Scanning the text, I came across a chapter on people
management that spoke volumes, and spoke directly
to that quote above.    (02)

--
Peter    (03)