Re: [ba-unrev-talk] one handed chord keyboards

* Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca> [020706 04:38]:
> I understand that Grant Bowman got one of the last surviving chords from Doug
> and that he repaired it. He may be able to tell how one could put one together
> (there is electronics involved, of course - maybe the Bootstrap Institute can
> put it hands on schematics, etc.). Nice volunteer project, or may be an
> academic project.    (01)

There are others that can be quickly repaired with a few parts.  I would
be happy to help any effort in this direction.    (02)

Cheers,    (03)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>    (04)