[ba-unrev-talk] Fw: Announcing: The Computer Science Preprint Server

Thought this might be of interest to folks...    (01)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Computer Science" <maths-e2-56837@ProcessRequest.com>
To: <ppj1100@connectfree.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 3:43 PM
Subject: Announcing: The Computer Science Preprint Server    (02)

Dear computer scientist,    (03)

It is our great pleasure to announce the launch of a new rapid
distribution medium for research articles in the field of
computer science, covering the whole panorama of current research
topics:    (04)

The Computer Science Preprint Server
http://www.compscipreprints.com    (05)

We would also like to invite you to be among the first users to
post an article on The Computer Science Preprint Server and join
the community. You can actually also already enjoy reading over
200 articles already posted.     (06)

Welcoming final-version articles as well as reports on work in
progress, The Computer Science Preprint Server affords you a
unique opportunity to ensure your article receives maximum
visibility.    (07)

We appreciate your time is valuable and have designed the online
submission process to be as streamlined as possible. Also, as an
author you have total freedom to remove your article at any time,
and/or to submit it for publication to the journal of your
choice.    (08)

Additional features of The Computer Science Preprint Server
include: "Discussions" - encouraging online discussion of your
article "Recommend This Article" - ensuring wider distribution of
your article "Alerting Service" - informing you regularly of new
articles as they are uploaded to the Server.    (09)

We look forward to receiving your preprint and welcome any
comments and/or suggestions you may care to make.    (010)

Ir. Olivier Simonnot, MBA
The Computer Science Preprint Server
http://www.compscipreprints.com    (011)

If you would prefer not to receive marketing information via
e-mail from Elsevier Science and associated Group Companies,
please send a blank email to:
mailto:exclusionlist-sub@lyris.elsevier.nl    (012)

Elsevier Science does not disclose or sell e-mail addresses to
third parties. Our full privacy policy statement is available at
http://www.elsevier.com    (013)