[ba-unrev-talk] MimerDesk: a groupware under development

http://www.mimerdesk.org/community/engine.html?page=2    (01)

MimerDesk is a web-based groupware environment designed for a wide
variety of uses such as personal management, computer-supported
collaborative learning, carrying out projects, and setting up
communities. Its main strengths include a very customizable group system
which      allows many groups to work simultaneously on a shared
database with tools like Calendar, Tasks, Forums, Links, Chat, Reviews,
Voting, Files, nstant Messages, Profiles, and many more.    (02)

We are the MimerDesk.org staff and our mission is to coordinate the
development and testing of MimerDesk by providing the back-end for all
the tasks involved in this project.    (03)

This includes the complete MimerDesk.org site, its contents, community
environment and the processing of bug reports and feature suggestions.
We make sure that the project is developed following the project's own
guidelines and according to standards.    (04)