RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Aspirin or, Why do they lie?

This is not "evidence" but I do recall attending a lecture on kidney
transplants in which the speaker (a surgeon as I recall) said that one of
the few things you could do to avoid kidney damage was to minimise
consumption of pain killers - whether he meant both aspirin as well as
paracetemol I don't know (death from overdose of parcetemol is caused by
liver/kidney failure). Lets face it, all drugs are toxic. Then again there
is a chemistry students' urban myth that there are 30 known carcinogens in
oregano. I personally don't intend to give up eating pizza.    (01)