Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Open Space World

Jack Park wrote:    (01)

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/english/intro.html
> by Harrison Owen, in the Introduction to the first Open Space Technology: A
> User's Guide, Copyright © 1992 by Harrison Owen    (02)

Intriguing and engaging write-ups. Does one of the
papers at their site actually describe the process??    (03)

I looked around a bit, but couldn't seem to find a description
that went beyond a summary of the benefits.    (04)

I'd sure like to try, it though. It sounds like exactly what
we've needed -- IBIS raised to the level of organizing
principle!    (05)