Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [integrate] Was Pauli right? Colloquium on IntegrativeStudy

It is well to remember that science is rooted in observations and scientific
hypotheses have grown from recognizing patterns among those observations
(generalizing).    (01)

But our observations are slaves of the way people sense things and their minds
process their observations. Hence, so are our scientific theories victims of
natural constraints on our capabilities.    (02)

A being with superior observational capabilities would, other things being
equal, be able to generate superior theories. Those would be no extensions of
our theories, but altogether better structures from the bottom up. Those
superior observers might not encounter wave-particle dualism and enjoy quantum
outcomes as the outcomes of theorizing that feels comfortably natural to them,
fitting their everyday experience. They would read in their Time magazine what
we find in Scientific American.    (03)

Henry    (04)

Jack Park wrote:    (05)