[ba-unrev-talk] On the Internet: Thinking in Action

A book review and forum:
http://www.acm.org/ubiquity/book_reviews/a_tripathi_2.html    (01)

A review by Arun Kumar Tripathi of the book by Hubert Dreyfus.    (02)

I can't really put my usual quote here because the screen with that page is
on my other computer while this one, in the background, is having a 15 gig
hard drive defragmented.  But, I'll say the review is very provocative, as
Hubert Dreyfus, himself, can be.    (03)

at http://campus.acm.org/forums/ubiquity/messageview.cfm?catid=1&threadid=143
there is a forum with some interesting comments on that book review.    (04)

In case I got those URLs wrong, just navigate from the home page:
http://www.acm.org/ubiquity/    (05)

Cheers
Jack
XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (06)

NexistWiki
http://www.nexist.org/wiki/    (07)