[ba-unrev-talk] Engines or Our Ingenuity

http://www.uh.edu/engines/    (01)

A radio program that tells the story of how our culture is formed by human
creativity. Really reminds me of James Burke stuff.    (02)

The site has full-text search, transcripts, titles of episodes and
keywords, and more.    (03)

I got to that site from http://www.galacticslacker.com/ which happens to be
an instance of the GPL'd Weblog engine http://www.realizationengine.com
which, I think, is a site worth surfing, given the claims and
justifications (and links) they post relative to their open source product.
XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (04)

NexistWiki
http://www.nexist.org/wiki/    (05)