Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Getting a search to work

Thanks, Jack. Turns out the fellow (Steve Schulz)
was the strength coach at Stanford, but got his
masters in exercise science from somewhere in the
midwest.    (01)

Hmm. You'd think Santa Clara would have such a
program. I'll check the links you were kind enough
to uncover for me.    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)