From: "John Maloney" <jmaloney@kmcluster.com>
To: <ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 6:33 PM
Subject: RE: [ba-unrev-talk] NYTimes.com Article: An Uncertain Trumpet    (02)

Aldo,    (03)

It is precisely the fawning over these foolish and counterproductive
"discussion and negotiation structures" that causes and sustains severe
problems.    (04)

Look how Iraq treats the UN -- like the big, cruel JOKE it is, for
example.    (05)

How about moral relativism of the attack of Sept 11 -- actively debated
at the UN in one of your dopey "discussion and negotiation structures"?    (06)

How can you rationalized well-manicured executives at the World Bank,
for example, offering up loans to corrupt leaders and their countries
knowing FULL WELL they will NEVER be able to repay the principal? This
egregious practice has sustained decades of poverty, destruction and
death.    (07)

Please don't be so naïve.    (08)

This is not about withdraw, it simple, man-on-the-street, common sense.
The only moral obligation the USA has is to Americans. If Americans, in
turn, wish to participate as private citizens in the world community,
they are welcome and encouraged.    (09)

Again the UN, is a bloated, ineffective toothless tiger. It needs to be
retired along with all its phony pretense and elites. One great
suggestion is to move the whole mess off 1st Ave (and GVA) to Burkina
Faso. Just see how much faster decisions would be made operating from
Western Africa. It would be a miracle! (Besides, it would solve the
parking problem.)    (010)

-jtm    (011)