RE: [ba-unrev-talk] NYTimes.com Article: An Uncertain Trumpet

Jack,    (01)

Thanks for your thoughtful message.    (02)

You might have your wires crossed.    (03)

This thread was not started by me!    (04)

I reject the typical, knee-jerk response to anyone that might criticize
the phony international organizations like the UN and it's nefarious
tentacles of WTO, GATT, NAFTA and the ilk.    (05)

These groups are deeply flawed. They are the cause, in large part, to
the VERY problems Aldo was hinting too.     (06)

Wake up.     (07)

To try an ameliorate some of the biggest barriers to unrev is a
legitimate use of the forum.     (08)

Illigetimate liberal bile from the NY Times and Finnish ecoterroists is
not.    (09)

US Foreign Policy works fine WITHOUT the consent of the UN. It's called
bilateralism and it worked GREAT for 150 years.     (010)

-jtm     (011)