Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From Eric to Eric: Motives for accessing the World Wide Outline

ADM Staff wrote:    (01)

> I'm Eric Sommer, CEO of ADM, the lead company in the world wide
> outline project...    (02)

BTW: Hello, and nice to know you. I have a fond place in my heart for
people
who thing in terms of outlining. These days, it's a lot easier sell (at
least the
term "granularity" has wider recognition) but it's still an educational
sell.    (03)

Hopefully the feedback you're getting here will help you fine tune your
effort.    (04)