Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Mozilla Rising

Holy Moly!    (01)

And just about all I just got out of my second Linux class is that cat file1
file2 > fil3    (02)

Have a little catching up to do to be with you, Jack!    (03)

Henry    (04)

P.S. I have also been told that some fundamental  and, to me, burning
questions I asked about Linux are not part of the course! Rough times ahead
still when it comes to getting Fleabyte where I want it to be. Already put in
half a day more in a day than Eric.    (05)

Jack Park wrote:    (06)