Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [issues] Ockham's Razor

Quoting from Eric's quoting of Conklin, "the way to engage the
cerebellum (and disengage emotional reactions) is to focus on the
_issues_."    (01)

Which corresponds exactly to what Judge Bork tells us in his book,
"Coercing virtue," which I recently reviewed for Fleabyte. The lessen we
draw from it is that when it comes to bring about change iin society,
the route has to be by enticing the electorate and those who stand for
elections to become more competent in their roles (ref. conclusion of
review: http://www.fleabyte.org/eic-17.html#2A19
and 2A20    (02)

Those, to my mind, are key paragraphs for guiding our conduct, in media,
in education, in digital technology.    (03)

Henry    (04)

Eric Armstrong wrote:    (05)