Re: [ba-unrev-talk] An approach to a simpler truth.

Gerald Pierce wrote:

> Just read what I said.  Can't decide which is worse, my pettiness or
> my arrogance

LOL.     (01)

It's SO hard to keep an even keel. You were in touch with that really
positive inner spirit, and the words just flow. The words are so
*right*. But when you look at them later, it's like you were standing
on the mount or something.    (02)

Been there. Got the T-shirt.    (03)

I really liked a lot of what you had to say. Your 2nd post took
all the "edge" off anything that had a bit of sting.    (04)

Mostly, I really liked the idea about focusing on creating harmony
in traffic. It's a good one. I work as hard to get out of the way of
people who want to go faster as I do to get around people who want
to go slower, but I've always done to optimize traffic flow. The idea
of focusing on harmony hadn't occured to me. Good suggestion.    (05)