Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Corporate Morality

On Saturday, September 21, 2002, at 09:06  AM, Gerald Pierce wrote:
> I LOVE that statement.  TRUE Bootstrapping!  “Clearly I'm
> having a bad brain day.”     ROFL.  Maybe we can rope Douglas
> Hofstadter into the newsgroup.    (01)

That brings up a question I've been wondering about for some time...    (02)

Why isn't Douglas Englebart in this mailing list? It's about him, it's
about his area, good information gets posted, and there's good people
here.    (03)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (04)