Re: [ba-unrev-talk] First S.F. Chronicle article on trans fats

Gary Richmond wrote:    (01)

> But it seems to me that the press is pretty much in the pockets--I mean,
> downright owned--by the capitalist foxes.
> It seems to me that a lot of Americans are fairly brainwashed by a very
> conservative press. The foxes own the chicken coop!    (02)

Hey, Gary.    (03)

I need a photo to keep straight who's who.    (04)

In general, I agree. I think it's true for the major papers, owned by
the mega corps. The S.F. Chronicle would appear to be a fairly
independent operation, though, as witnessed by their series of articles,
beginning with the one below.    (05)