[ba-unrev-talk] PurpleSlurple Revisited - Again

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 04:11, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> The expand / collapse is interesting.
>
> However, something is not working properly.  Not at 2002-09-25-02:07 -0700
> (pdt).
>
> Follow the link you provided below and click on the 1A link at the end of
> the first body paragraph.  It does not go to the right place.  If you go to
> the original page and use the link on 1A, it works.  The same problem
> arises with link (02) adjacent to the 1A link.  It would appear that the
> relative link fix is incomplete.    (01)

Thanks Dennis. Try these URLs (below), or any other of your choosing here:
http://mas.homelinux.net/~matsch/potf.php    (02)

WARNING: after promising Dennis I would test more thoroughly - I have not.
However, I think I have nailed it this time.    (03)

Matt    (04)

eekim:
http://mas.homelinux.net/~matsch/potf.php?collapse=no&theurl=http://www.eekim.com/software/purple/purple.html    (05)

ohs: