Peter's ADM features wishlistWas: Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From ADM: Another thought on your inquiry

HI Peter,

I'll interpolate replies between your statements below:

 Peter Jones wrote:

Hi Eric.

Yes, I'm aware.

Wishlist:
1) I want to be able to put a link to another admtopic in an admtopic. Couldn't see any way to do that.

=======  Coming - very soon! - in ADM version 2.0! In fact, you'll be able to use simple drag and drop to link any adm topic - or any other data type - from any textcard of any topic as well!

2) Be able to choose the application that opens the file formats on a per file
basis. I.e. I might have two html files, but I might want to have one of them
always open in Notepad.

======  We've had this function in mind for ages - thanks for the reminder.  We need to implement it.  (May not get to it for a little while but we'll do it.)

3) Ability to change the fonts would go along way towards improving the
interface.  (You can currently change the global font settings for topics or textcards (documents) and you can modify the font in any particular textcard.  Enhanced and expanded font and interface control is also coming - soon!

Blessings of light and All the best,

Eric Sommer, ADM CEO

--
Peter