Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Spring

stephen white wrote:    (01)

> Some interesting ideas here... and slightly painful for me, since I'd
> thought of these ideas earlier but didn't implement them...
>
>         http://www.usercreations.com/spring/screenshots.html
>
> I'm glad to see this though, and am looking forwards to trying it out.
>
> PS. Screenshots! The one and only way to present new programs!    (02)

Wow. A really nice looking effort.    (03)

As with all such gee-whiz graphics, though, I wonder how well it scales.
These things look great with 5 people, but what happens with my
200-person-and-growing contact list?    (04)

Please do let us know your experiences, especially as you scale up.    (05)