Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Peter's Big Review of ADM WWO Client -- WAS:Re: Peter's ADM features wishlistWas: Re: [ba-unrev-talk] From ADM: Another thought on your inquiry

Hi,    (01)

> It sounds as though you can't reorganize the outline very
> easily. Is that true?
No, that's not true - ADM is very powerful in that respect.
Let me state that another way in case Eric Sommer's messages aren't hitting the
nail.
ADM does outline stuff very well.    (02)

I was making a point about *my personal working style*. I would like to be able
to accrue information in a more contextual graph/network/topic map way and only
later - when I know that I'm heading towards some form of publication - start
moving subsets of that into outlines that have some linear priorities for
narrative reasons. It's a point I made very indirectly a long time ago on this
list when I published some ideas for an interface (no longer on my website).    (03)

Cheers,
--
Peter    (04)