[ba-unrev-talk] "She goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy."

Title: Message
Greetings -

Allow me to tap this thread.

First, in the grand scheme of things, an attack to unseat Iraq's leadership, is wrong, foolish and inevitable.

In my judgment, what's driving this is four-fold, as follows -

1.) Iraq harbors a flourishing and legitimate middle-class. It is profoundly necessary for Middle East stability. However, 1 in 5 are in exile. 2 out of 3 have lost family members. They're very pissed.

2.) 500K Iraqi infants, children and aged have perished in the last 9 years, due to the criminal U.N. sanctions, inaction and the flaccid 'global community.'

3.) Oil. This scenario, a crackpot overlooking G8 heroin, is the staple of every War College simulation known to man.

4.) The U.N., IMF, WTO, GATT, NAFTA, and other planks oft the NWO. Cries of USA unilateralism are really stupid. If the USA was blessedly unilateral, she would NOT be in this mess in the first place. Empire never works, as history has painfully shown over and over and over (sic) again.

The table is set, and the wine is poured.  The forthcoming action will hardly be a 'war.' Sadly, it'll be over before you can say Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt. Thank you very much.

All the arrogant globalists in Geneva and on 1st Avenue have been served a bitter pill, and it is high time to wise up, accept the ugly consequences, and begin to reform and retire their sickening 'we-are-the-world' bureaucracies.

Quite frankly, the world is not mature enough to lead itself.

-jtm

P.S. -- In 1821, when the Greeks were fighting the Ottoman Turks in their own war for independence, the USA's finest Secretary of State, John Quincy Adams wrote,

“Wherever the standard of freedom shall be unfurled, there will America’s heart, her benedictions, and her prayers be.  But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy.”

This holds. Big Time.

 What the goofy opponents miscast as isolationism (?) is the last line of defense between America’s superpower status and the fate of empires past. Please.

Get with it!

Ciao.