[ba-unrev-talk] Spoffed "From", Klez, and lawyers

http://ask.slashdot.org/askslashdot/02/09/29/0210249.shtml?tid=123    (01)

"I recently had the misfortune to encounter a CEO who had just received the
Klez virus. Apparently, he believed the 'From:' header and accused me of
not only authoring the virus, but deliberately and maliciously targeting
him and his organization. Normally, clueless people like this don't bother
me, except he was inclined to sue me and report me to the FBI. Of course,
he's got more money and lawyers than I do, and could probably have made me
miserable even though I'm completely innocent... but it raises the
question: How do I know when I need a lawyer?"    (02)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (03)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (04)