[ba-unrev-talk] ADM is not only an Outliner - its for managing all your projects and information

Hi Eric,

You wrote: "I started an outlining company in the 70's. Failed big time.
I fervently hope that you do better! It's a great concept
whose time may finally have come."

========= Thanks for these encouraging words, and it's interesting that you were involved in the early stages of electronic outliner development.  Peter's review of ADM here was generally favorable and friendly.  But it may have inadvertently conveyed the impression that ADM is simply an outliner.

From our perspective, this is not the case. That's why we call ADM a `knowledge management desktop'   ADM can be used ot manage all types of information and all your projects because it includes: an internal web browser, internal document management screens, drag and drop linking to URL's and  files of all datatypes, and many other features, as well as capability for interoutline or interdatastructure connectivity for forthcoming global connectivity of data over the worldwideoutline.

All of these features are about to go through a very great upgrade as we begin coding version 2.0.  www.worldwideoutline.net   Have you seen it?

Cordially, Eric

No problem A-Tall.

ADM Staff wrote:

> HI Eric
>
> Thanks for your response below.
>
> Cordially, Eric
>
> Eric Armstrong wrote:
>
> ADM Staff wrote:
>
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > I suspect that you may have misconstrued Peter's comment
> on the
> > outliner below (he can speak for himself when he wakes
> up!). At least
> > from our perspective at ADM, ease of reorganization of
> outline topics
> > and appended materials is a key *strength* of the product.
>
> Yup. Peter's comment made it clear that I did.

Advanced Data Management Systems
Email: staff@adm21.net
WorldWideOutline Initiative:
Download free Trial Client: