Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Just the facts.

Well.......you did indeed expand upon it.  I am left admiring you and liking
you.  Actually I already did.  You and most of the UN-REV crew.  There , that
toned it down a bit.  GER    (01)

Enough of this. Back to topic.  I find the Jazz part of particular interest.
Sometimes when I speak and sonetimes when I play a musical flute I find that
I'm not the source of what play. Something wanting to be said/sung is playing
through me.  And YES, I DO have enough ego to think I created it and  accept
credit, but I've engaged in enough self-deception in my life to know that, at
best, it only delays disaster and usually with interest at that if I am grabbing
credit for being more than a messenger when in fact that is what I am.  At other
times, I work for it and damn well deserve the kudoes.
GER    (02)