Re: Cultural v. Technical Solutions [was Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Just the facts.]

While I have fits of intellectual insite, I don't include myself in the
company of C S Peirce.  Even so, Pierce was my stepfather's name.  Actually,
my name is LeMay.  Hardly knew my father and DID NOT want to be associated
with my uncle who was somewhat well known.  So Pierce I am although Peirce
would be high praise.    (01)

About ideas.  Good or bad, when an idea catches the fancy of the public at
large, it is near impossible to stop.  If it does not catch the fancy, it is
impossible to kindle.  I think that we have a wonderful tool chest of very
usable tools in Doug's work.  My request is that we shift focus to the
issue of getting them aflame in John Q. Public's heart.    (02)

"Nothing is more powerful than an idea who's time . . ."    (03)

That is the key, our task is make up some very tempting locks out of Doug's
work, into which that key will fit.    (04)

GER qeds    (05)