Re: Cultural v. Technical Solutions [was Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Just the facts.]

It has been said here.many times before, that a great way to bring
attention to John Q. Public is to just go out and do it.  Get some projects
(lots more than one or two) going and see what you can do to link them
together (collaboration, interoperability, etc) and begin the task of
constructing a DKR about DKRs. My own project, if nothing else, is teaching
me what's really hard to do, what doesn't work, and what my own limits
are.  That's useful stuff. Blogs really caught on. And, they're about as
close to a prototype for some of Doug's ideas as anyone could imagine.    (01)

Jack    (02)

At 09:39 PM 10/7/2002 -0700, Gerald Piece wrote:
>About ideas.  Good or bad, when an idea catches the fancy of the public at
>large, it is near impossible to stop.  If it does not catch the fancy, it is
>impossible to kindle.  I think that we have a wonderful tool chest of very
>usable tools in Doug's work.  My request is that we shift focus to the
>issue of getting them aflame in John Q. Public's heart.    (03)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (04)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (05)