Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Immutable Granular Addressability: Rehash?

On Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:32 AM Chris Dent wrote:    (01)

> I was suggesting that the purple numbers have their own URL as that
> would ease transclusions. Retrieving just the node or its context as
> well could be in the URL, I'm guessing.
>
> Realize that I'm making this up as I go. As the man said:
> brainstorming.    (02)

Right. I don't have a finished solution (just in case anyone might have been
so persuaded). I haven't been forthcoming since 1. I'm still trying to get
my PC fully functioning. 2. I still have some homework to do in this area
(obviously). Letting the cat out of the bag yesterday, while maybe premature
has sparked some conversation (hopefully not [too much] rehash).    (03)

Matt    (04)