Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Whither ba-unrev?

I second the sentiments expressed in both paragraphs., and should add
the possibility of taking Jack's NextWiki route.    (01)

Critical at this juncture, I believe, is a facilitator to serve as
"discussion master" to stimulate moves from talk to action. Or, perhaps,
distinct discussion "thread masters" to nudge particular ideas along on
their paths to fruition.    (02)

May I suggest to persons willing to devote some of their energy to such
a function to privately mail their intentions to Doug's administrative
assistant, Mary Coppernoll - coppernoll@bootstrap.org    (03)

I imagine that a particularly challenging aspect of this is that it is a
(as far as I know) yet unheard approach in discussion groups, hence it
involves a bit of pioneering.    (04)

Henry    (05)

Mei Lin Fung wrote:    (06)