From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of stephen white
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 9:43 AM
To: ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: [ba-unrev-talk] Scopeware    (06)

This links to a Java demo page that shows what David Gelernter has been
up to...    (07)

http://www.scopeware.com/SwopeDemo/demo_frameset.html    (08)

This is definitely going the way I think, so it will be interesting to
read his books. I hope there's some room left for me to be original. :)    (09)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (010)