Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Scopeware

Does not work with Mozilla 1.1 either.  I realize that one must start somewhere,
but I hope that it is taken beyond just another vote for Uncle Bill's
Microhoards.  Imagine a command like "show direct links" that created a blueline
web from the active page to other pages of the group onscreen.  I am very
visually oriented so that would beat a list or at least suppliment one.    (01)

Gerald L. Pierce qeds    (02)