Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Keeping Fleabyte on Linux

Henry try this combo: Composer with KEdit. KEdit is more like notepad, very
simple. Kate has more features than KEdit, but seems to have lost the nice
"size to window" wrapping exhibited by KEdit and NotePad.    (01)

I tried it out and I think it will work for you. Just set KEdit's word
wrapping option under Settings > Configure KEdit > Miscellaneous to: "Let
editor width decide".    (02)

Here's a screenshot (I know we love 'em) of KEdit and Composer in action:
http://mas.homelinux.net/~matsch/wrap.png    (03)

Best regards,    (04)

Matt    (05)

P.S. My domain was down for a few days so mail got bounced. I'm back.    (06)