[ba-unrev-talk] To Mai Lin, Arne, and others in list: Firedrop - a New Application that Builds on the Collaborative Potential of Email

Hi there,

I know that Mai Lin and Arne are interested in expanding on the collaborative potential of email, and I suspect that others in this list may be interested in this topic.  I'm therefore forwarding the following.

Cordially, Eric Sommer, CEO, ADM

FireDrop, a secretive startup with high profile backing, is mounting an ambitious effort to change the way people communicate online. The company has developed a technology called Zaplets, which combines attributes of email and the Web. It works by allowing a user to send one Zaplet to several recipients, who can then view them with most current email programs. But while most electronic collaboration requires a string of emails, each Zaplet is automatically updated with recipients' responses.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2077667,00.html

Advanced Data Management Systems
Email: staff@adm21.net
WorldWideOutline Initiative: