    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com    (03)

    Domain Name: WERKEN-BIJ-DELOTTO.NET    (04)

       Created on..............: Thu, May 09, 2002
       Expires on..............: Fri, May 09, 2003
       Record last updated on..: Mon, Nov 18, 2002"    (05)

The site itself says they ran their first trials of the computer (take a
look at the photo of the computer room!) in January.
They got the domain in May.  They only bought the domain for a year. I
suppose they don't expect to be around all that long.    (06)

And, now they are telling me I won 2.5 billion (in the US, that's 1000
million) dollars (US, I suppose).  And I'm actually sharing some 22.5
billion with a total of 15 winners!    (07)

Notice my winnings will be transferred to a "designated account" of my
choice.  We have all heard that one before, n'est-ce pas?    (08)

Gag me with a large spoon!    (09)

This one is a hoot!
What will they try next?    (010)

Of course, what if I'm wrong...    (011)

Cheers
Jack    (012)

>From: werken_bij_delotto@37.com
>Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:02:33 GMT
>To: jackpark@thinkalong.com
>Subject: Award Notification
>
>WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO,
>41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,
>THE NETHERLANDS.
>

>FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
>INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
>REF: AYT774521DA
>
>ATTN:
>
>         AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
>
>We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,
>21th  November.  2002,
>of winners of the WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 1ST
>OCTOBER
>2002.
>
>You / your company, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial
>number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently
>won in
>category C.
>
>You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00 in
>cash credited to file REF NO. REF: AYT774521DA. This is from total prize
>money of US$22,500,000.00 shared among the fifteen international winners
>in the
>category C. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
>drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia,
>Europe,USA and
>North America as part our
>International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
>
>CONGRATULATIONS!
>
>Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security House and insured in
>your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
>keep this
>award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and
>your
>money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to
>avoid
>double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
>
>We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year
>high
>stakes US$1.3 billion International lotto.
>
>To begin your claim, please contact your claims officer immediately:
>
>FRANK UBU
>FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
>EURO CROSSING BV,
>TEL:31-619310573
>  FAX: 31 619310573
>EMAIL:eurocrossingbv@hotvoice.com
>
>For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
>of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than
>December 5th, 2002. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
>All correspondences to Mr. Frank Ubu,either by fax or email, should have this
>email sent along with it and also, your email address to which this email is
>sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your response.

> [...]

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (014)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (015)