[ba-unrev-talk] Strategic Consulting

I have a bit more time on my hands these days.
Enough to take on one more strategic consulting
role, should the opportunity arise -- especially
for anyone working towards more knowledge-
driven, productivity-enhancing environments.    (01)

Background
-------------
In the 80's, I left a good job with Data General to
found a startup targeted at the then-nascent (and
now all but defunct) outliner market.    (02)

Along the way, I learned a lot of lessons about
what (not) to do.    (03)

Ever since, I've had a soft spot in my heart for
anyone attempting to start a company on a
shoestring budget.    (04)

I've worked with a few startups since then,
offering advice and analysing technology options.
All such activities are quiescent at the moment,
hence my availability.    (05)

Should you have a project in mind, it may very well
fall outside my area of expertise, given its limits. If
that is the case, I'll say so.    (06)

But if there is a chance that my participation on some
limited basis could make a difference, I'd be glad to
help.    (07)