Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Technical Ontologies Considered Harmful

<brace for="flames">
Personally, I don't think there is an issue here. The ability
to accurately describe an individual has important uses,
in addition to possible misuses. But enforcing ontological
homogeneity by censure or fiat would not only prevent
useful results from being achieved, it would in effect be an
attempt to mandate "permissible truth".    (01)

However, I doubt that I need to have said anything at all,
since I doubt that such protests will carry much weight.
</brace>    (02)

Mei Lin Fung wrote:    (03)