Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Document for Review

John.     (01)

The stuff you collected about memetics is scary. I didn't realize that
the advertising/marketing industry had already gone this far.    (02)

On a more everyday level, I watched a segment about the life of the
current Pope John, a man of truly great, world-scale accomplishments.
And, yet, as I was watching, I kept on wondering how a person of such
magnificence could hold beliefs that one couldn't get into my own mind
with a sledgehammer. It strongly reinforced a sense that we share this
Earth with peoples whose minds are structured so differently in their
(nearly ?) hardwired aspects. And, yet, we are by and large able to live
by much common sentiment (on foundations laid during early childhood)
and much common logic (that, following Piaget, begins taking shape
during our teens) and, hence, with much mutual understanding.     (03)

In the meantime, the weak shall inherit memetics.    (04)

Back to work.    (05)

Henry    (06)