[ba-unrev-talk] From Eric at ADM: New Beta of our outliner/km/world wide outline product available to participants in this list

Hi there,

If you're a member of the bootstrap list, and would like to test out the latest beta of ADM: the Knowledge Management Desktop, just drop me an email.  New features in the latest builds include:  Two classic outliner views of the data, a hoist function for isolating and working in a focused manner on any part of an outline, application icons automaticly appear in the topics to represent file types of links, and much more.

We're not releasing this beta publicly - though it is stable - but I thought I'd offer it to folks here.

Cordially, Eric Sommer, CEO, ADM

Advanced Data Management Systems
Email: staff@adm21.net
WorldWideOutline Initiative: