Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] Google as Big Brother

But still,
There's alway the potential for some of those claims about google being
false...    (01)

Jack
At 10:10 AM 2/18/2003, you wrote:
>No, but I have in mind a project that could, indeed, be a pretty
>easy-to-build google killer. Also beginning to think about using a proxy
>server and building a simple cookie watcher that zaps cookies I want
>zapped, which would make my hard disk untrackable.  Not that I'm paranoid
>or anything, but, given Patriot II
>http://writ.news.findlaw.com/ramasastry/20030217.html, I might as well put
>the printout of my dna online.
>
>Jack
>
>At 09:57 AM 2/18/2003, you wrote:
>>Disturbing to read this Jack. But, while we're waiting for "a better
>>search engine"
>>to be built, is there a current one you would suggest as a "best alternative?
>>
>>Gary
>>
>>Jack Park wrote:
>>
>>>Quite possibly a good set of reasons why it is time to build a better
>>>search engine.

>>>XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
>>>Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor
>>>
>>>Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.

>XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
>Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor
>
>Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (02)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor    (03)

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (04)