Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Connecting the Dots...

Weblogs do RSS in the latest NexistWiki (see http://www.nexist.org/jt/ for
the latest rendition).
Touchgraph is not wired into this version (yet).    (01)

Theoretically speaking, I can export in any format desired, including .dot
format.
IBIS should be wired up in NexistWiki later next week.    (02)

Jack    (03)

At 08:25 AM 3/6/2003, you wrote:    (04)

>Do you have any graphviz compatable tools that dynamically
>build things?
>

>If we use the .dot format used by the graphviz tools, then
>I can put a static argument up in Omnigraffle.
>
>[The .dot format looks like:
>

>      digraph Iraq {
>
>      Iraq -> "War with Iraq";
>      "War with Iraq"-> "regime change";
>      "War with Iraq"-> "unstability";
>      "unstability" -> "bad result(john)" ;
>      "regime change" -> "good result(eric) ";
>      }
>

>We can then formulate the conversation by email in text , but
>glue together the form into a diagram offline.
>
>In some sense, we are at the point where a dynamic tool would help.
>
>do you still have the touchgraph glue into your nexist wiki?
>
>Do you have an RSS feed/mail feed off your nexist wiki?
>

>Jack Park <jackpark@thinkalong.com> writes:
>
>  % FWIW: I have a program called WebQuestMapper. It is an applet, built by a
>  % pair formed by me and Peter Jones in the UK.  A screenshot of it can be
>  % found at http://www.nexist.org/wqm/wqm1.gif
>  %
>  % The applet is not unlike Compendium (http://www.compendiuminstitute.org)
>  % which, if you run wintel, is available for use.
>  %
>  % I can create a dialog map of the discussion and put up a screenshot if
> needed.
>  %
>  % WQM is a Jabber client/server, but, right now, is running on a demo
>  % commercial server which limits groups to 5 people. It is actually part
> of a
>  % larger project called Jabber4J, for which I have created an instance of
>  % NexistWiki: http://www.nexist.org/j4j/
>  %
>  % Jack
>  %
>  % At 07:24 AM 3/6/2003, you wrote:
>  %
>  % >Thank you.
>  % >
>  % >I think Eric did a good job finding a way to get us off the
>  % >dime and get some basis for a collaborative discussion.
>  % >
>  % >It is not clear to me that I can engage at this level for the
>  % >next couple of days, so Please do jump in.
>  % >
>  % >The next step of the process has got to be to bring focus on
>  % >the issues raised.
>  % >
>  % >Is this the point that we put up a concept map?
>  % >
>  % >Is this the point that we draw an argument diagram?
>  % >
>  % >
>  % >We have had several things go back and forth. So now how
>  % >do we extract them into something with higher level of meaning?
>  % >
>  % >
>  % >
>  % >
>  % >ADM Staff <adm21staff@yahoo.com> writes:
> [...]

Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor    (06)

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (07)