Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Connecting the Dots...

Ok. Thanks for the summary and the evaluation, Benja.    (01)

I guess I'm just nuts. I feel a responsibility for my
countrymen (and women), and I believe that the decision
not to act will be responsible for thousands, if not
hundreds of thousands, of future deaths.    (02)

I understand the positions of people who argue that acting
makes that even more likely. Because there we have an
agreement on goals, and a discussion over methods.    (03)

Arguments that attempt to justify it as a "cost of doing
business", on the other hand, well...    (04)