Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

Jack.    (01)

Thank you for your supporting comments.     (02)

Relevant to DKR/OHS (and potential ancillary softwares), I should add
that the "overview" in my previous post is far from complete and that,
in balance, the sentiments I expressed in favor of the military actions
underway may well be offset by other factors. For example, I overlooked
that 60 % of Iraqis are Shi-ite and, hence, ideologically strongly
linked to Iran. A newly "democratic" Iraq may well develop a strong
fundamentalist tilt that then will reinforce Iran's. The now so despised
French premier, Jaques Chirac, is likely quite right in being concerned
about the effect of the war and a subsequent imposition of a
Western-controlled regime in Iraq on such Muslim intelligentia as a
highly political and activist clergy. (In the meantime, the incoming
leaders of Iraq are, it appears. not taking too kindly to a long
Coalition presence in their country.)    (03)

Thinking now about DKR/OHS, it must spawn tools that permit public
assessment of the potentials of alternative policies, and Earthlings
must learn to efficiently avail themselves of those tools.    (04)

We have a long, long way to go.    (05)

Henry    (06)