Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

At 07:24 PM 3/23/2003, Gary Richmond wrote:
>Or, as you put it, Jack, at the conclusion of every message you send:
>
>>Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.
>
>Gary    (01)

Which provides me (with thanks!) with a segue for a commercial moment:
visit http://www.nexist.org/dev/TopicMap    (02)

to see the very latest version of the NexistWiki experiment, which, itself,
is an engineering prototype exploring technology I have labeled (slogans
again?) Augmented Storytelling.  I spoke about augmented storytelling at
StoryCon 2002 (http://www.storycon.org) and the slides from that talk are
found at http://www.nexist.org/sc2002/    (03)

Augmented Storytelling lies at the intersection of storytelling (all
sorts), topic maps, and IBIS.  NexistWiki is one implementation; there are
likely other ways to "skin that cat" (sorry). I believe that augmented
storytelling represents one of many moves in the quest to satisfy some part
of Doug's vision.    (04)

Cheers
Jack    (05)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor    (06)

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (07)