RE: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

Graham.    (01)

I referred to the Sports Illustrated article because it happened to be
readily available on the Internet. My original source, written by a
serious journalist and which provides details about four sons of
dictators, is Canada's National Post of Saturday, March 15. Look for it
in the Review section.    (02)

Henry    (03)