Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

Henry K van Eyken wrote:
> I also understand that, besides its many ills,
> the U.S. is a leading country when it comes to providing humanitarian
> aid on an international scale (but I haven't looked at statistics).     (01)

US expenditure on development aid was 0.11 per cent of GNP in 2001, and
this was the lowest level of the OECD countries.    (02)

Expenditures on development aid in the OECD countries (2001) in per cent
of gross national product (some selected countries):    (03)

Denmark 1.03
Norway 0.83
Netherlands 0.82
Switzerland 0.34