Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED

Teemu.    (01)

Thanks for the data. They paint a picture. Any information also on aid
other than development assistance and aid through aid organizations and
private channels?     (02)

Note. I understand also that a lot of charitable work in the U.S.
derives from privately made fortunes. Much of that is applied within the
U.S. There appears to be a fair amount of trickle-down benefit from that
throughout the world. Just a snippet of a source that happened to come
to mind: "In praise of the unspeakable: There is a little more to
American business than selfishness and greed" (The Economist, July 18,
2002:  http://www.economist.com/displaystory.cfm?story_id=1239073 ). I
offer this reference not as an argument in a debate which people
contribute the most or the least to the world at large, but very much as
an other argument that we very much need improvement in the accuracy,
availability and digestibility of the information that underpins our
judgments.    (03)

Henry    (04)