Re: [unrev-II] RE: Better Humans, Better Information Systems

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:04:37 PST

From: "Jack Park" <jackpark@verticalnet.com>

worked for me

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Armstrong
  To: unrev-II@onelist.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 2:59 PM
  Subject: [unrev-II] RE: Better Humans, Better Information Systems

  From: "Eric Armstrong" <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

  Test. Does this work? I'd love more info on bug free software and software designed for
  human *use*. But it's not clear that OneList recognizes me yet.
    From: Dick Karpinski <dick@cfcl.com>

    Apparently, at least for digest subscribers, responding to the list
    address is easily accomplished by replying to a digest. I still want
    to change the subject, but I don't have to remember a twenty character
    mixed case string with three punctuation marks. I suppose that this
    observation amounts to better humans through training.