RE: [unrev-II] high performance teams

From: Bernie DeKoven (bernie@dekoven.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 14:12:57 PST

From: "Bernie DeKoven" <bernie@dekoven.com>

Don't managers get recognition for the productivity of their teams? Wouldn't
the development of an infrastructure for enhancing team productivity pay
off, if not for the team members, at least for their management?

----- http://www.CoWorking.com ----- Bernie DeKoven -----
http://www.DeepFun.com -----