RE: [unrev-II] Outpost Communities

From: Bernie DeKoven (bernie@dekoven.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 09:59:21 PST

From: "Bernie DeKoven" <bernie@dekoven.com>

Bill, I am delighted that you are continuing to champion this idea.

I have had some luck introducing the concept of "fun" into the general
context for teamwork and collaboration. It is a certainly not as spiritually
uplifting as the idea of "flow" or of practicing the Alexandar technique.
But it does add a level of "humanity" to the dialog, an invitation for a
more complete participation.

If this topic is of interest, I'd be happy to pursue it further with the
group. For reference, take a look at
http://www.coworking.com/html/funfactor.html

Bernie

----- http://www.CoWorking.com ----- Bernie DeKoven -----